Cheers to 2022! While we are looking forward to seeing what 2022 has in store, we wanted to unwrap all the exciting events that happened throughout this past year. It’s been a busy year for us here at Ocean Sky, with a major milestone, new services, welcoming new clients, and much much more!
Welcome to our year in review, where we’ll be looking back on 2021 and all that happened here at Ocean Sky.
We hit the milestone of one-year in business in March 2021 and with the world going through so many challenges, our team showed great resilience and a positive attitude to get the job done.
Across 2021 we’ve been delighted to welcome new clients into Ocean Sky and continued to work alongside our highly valued existing clients. We’re thrilled to be working across different business sectors and with companies both large & small. Some of our highlights include:
Ocean Sky Media
- Marketing 25+ INCREDIBLE clients.
- Launching 5 new websites and CRM integrations
- Ongoing marketing retainer services
- We’ve hit and surpassed +200K followers
- Hosted our first event on the Miami River
- Partnering with the Miami Dolphins for 305 Day
- Supporting Miami-Dade Sea Turtles
- Sponsoring Brickell Wine & FoodFest
- Featuring clients on our podcast
- Feature The Anglers Hotel event ‘Art for All’
- Collaborating with Vranken Pommery at Untitled Art
- Covering FTX opening with Sam Bankman-Fried
- Covering Art Basel Miami Art Week
- Covering Bitcoin Latinum & TapStats event
- Collaborating with Super Luxury Group
- Collaborating with Hotel Greystone, Zuma Miami, SLS, PALAPA, The Deck at Island Gardens, Hutong Miami, Hilton Bentley, and More
2021 has been a special year for us at Ocean Sky, with our one-year anniversary, and welcoming new faces to the family and new clients across the board.
Past and current clients, thank you to everyone who has trusted us with their business this past year. We couldn’t have done all of this without you!
Let’s continue the momentum and make 2022 even better!
Banna & Mike