Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE SUPPLY OF DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES BY OCEAN SKY MEDIA
Projects and Services
- Quotes and proposals are valid for 30 days.
- Payment terms will be outlined in the proposal and may vary depending on the project or service required. This may be 1 payment of 100% or split into various payment stages.
- Upon confirmation and signoff of the issued proposal the project will be scheduled to commence within 10 working days of deposit payment.
- For other services such as Hosting, Technical Support, and Services Packages the service provided will commence upon proposal agreement signoff and payment verification.
- Project timelines are estimates on previous similar projects. Ocean Sky Media will not be responsible for exceeding the estimated timelines in any project.
- Delays in payment stages can result in projects being paused if payment is not received as outlined in the Service of Work agreement.
- Any change requests outside of the project agreement will be charged at Ocean Sky Media’s daily rate.
- A detailed schedule will be issued for the project and any time delays on client deliverables will result in timelines being pushed out.
- Cancellation or abandonment of projects will incur 80% of project total value.
- All design & development assets belong to Ocean Sky Media until the final payment has been made.
- Full terms and conditions apply to all services provided by Ocean Sky Media and will also be outlined in each proposal.
All parties are obliged to keep disclosed business and trade secrets of the other parties confidential before, during, and after the contract period. Ocean Sky Media can also provide or sign a Non-disclosure agreement if requested or required.
(a) Termination for Cause. If either Party (i) commits a material breach or material default in the performance or observance of any of its obligations under the outlined service of work agreement, and (ii) such breach or default continues for a period of 2 weeks after delivery by the other Party of written notice reasonably detailing such breach or default, then (iii) the non-breaching or non-defaulting Party shall have the right to terminate this Agreement, with immediate effect, by giving written notice to the breaching or defaulting Party.
(b) Effect of Termination. In the event of the termination of service of work Agreement: (i) the ownership of the work generated at this point will be assumed by the non-defaulting party; and (ii) Terms outlined will cease to exist, and (iii) the defaulting party will be liable for any amounts remaining.
Indemnification / Limitation of Liabilities. In no event will provider ( Ocean Sky Media ) be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages or liabilities whatsoever arising from or relating to the service, the service content, or this agreement, whether based on contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or other theory.
Ocean Sky Media reserves the right, at its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon notice, where your continued use of the Service constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by Ocean Sky Media as permitted above. If at any time these Terms and Conditions are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately terminate your subscription to the Service in writing.
For any inquiries into our terms and conditions please email email@example.com