Website Development Agreement
Thank you for choosing to work with Ocean Sky Media in the development of your new website! The website development process is quite timely and it is important to us that our clients are aware of the process so we are all working together with a clear understanding of the scope of work and the expectations of both the client and Ocean Sky Media.
The process is broken down into 4 main areas:
1) Discussion and planning of the project
Initial meeting to discuss the design, website objective and any creative direction the client wishes to share with Ocean Sky Media. The meeting can occur via telephone or in person.
The initial meeting is free of charge and included in the cost of your website.
2) Execution of the project plan
Ocean Sky Media will develop a draft design based on the discussion of the project plans and the completed design questionnaire that was provided by the client.
- First drafts are provided within one week of receiving the completed design questionnaire from the client.
3) Revision process
One hour of revisions are included your initial website development fee.
- A lot of discussion around the development of the website occurs to ensure that the first draft is as close to the type of design the client would like – therefore multiple designs are not permitted. Should the client change their mind and decide to go in a completely different direction than what was first communicated to Ocean Sky Media – the client will be responsible for paying for the new layout at a rate of $95.00 per hour.
4) Go live and online
Once project revisions have been finalized, Ocean Sky Media will configure the domain to point to the new server.
- We will require your domain’s c-panel login information. If you do not have this information, please contact your registrar for your login credentials. If you are not sure who your registrar is, simply let us know and we will run a WHOIS report on the domain.
Project Execution Schedule and Requirements:
Ocean Sky Media will complete the project in an efficient manner and will adhere to the execution milestone dates as determined at the initial project planning meeting. To ensure the project is executed on time, there are a few guidelines both Ocean Sky Media and the client must agree to:
Phone calls, emails or any communication regarding the project must be addressed and discussed in a timely manner.
Items that Ocean Sky Media requires for the completion of the website must be submitted before work on the website can actually begin. This can include items like company logo, content, etc. These items will be discussed at the planning and execution meeting before the work begins. Failure to provide the required items to us will result in the development milestones being delayed.
By typing your name below, you agree to the terms outlined above. Once we receive this signed copy of the agreement, Ocean Sky Media will be in touch with you to discuss your project.
We look forward to working with you!